Book now and pay later!
We do not take advance payments, feel free to book and pay on collection!
For a unique experience, your zip line tour includes a suspension bridge in addition to 16 towers and platforms with 8 lines each. Fly up to 60 feet in the air while taking in the beautiful, expansive views of the mountainous terrain.
Modern Carbon Fiber Cables are used in the construction of our Punta Cana zip lines, giving you the safest experience available in Punta Cana. The only zipline company in the Dominican Republic to offer these cutting-edge materials for your safety is ours.
A natural wonderland filled with thrills awaits you and your entire family!
The only ZipLine course in the Dominican Republic made of carbon fiber cables is located in the middle of a cattle ranch where cattle have been bred for more than 25 years to improve genetics. The cattle are fed naturally on grass within our ecological system, which includes palm groves, valleys, and mountains.
We have eight ziplines and a hanging bridge at Adventure Park, explore our expansive airspace on eight different ziplines
Together with a hanging bridge in the middle of two tall trees, the Dominican Republic is home to Carbon Fiber Lines, the first and only location to use carbon fiber cables.
You may also admire our two magnificent wooden towers, numbers 1 and 8.
Platform #1 is 45 feet above the ground, giving you a breathtaking perspective of our surroundings and buildings.
60 feet above the earth, Platform #8 provides a breathtaking view of the hills, palm trees, and kilometers of unspoiled landscape.
- Must sign Liability Waiver. Ages 5 years & up Max weight 300 lbs
Know Before You Go
- Mobile Tickets AcceptedAvailable Languages – English, French, SpanishCancellation Policy For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
What to Expect
- Our Company would pick up the clients at the meeting point “Hotel lobby” or nearby areas first stop would be at the ranch, where the company would give the orientation information to all clients.
- Then we would divide the clients into different groups, some would go to Zipline, some to horse riding, and the rest to ride buggies.
- Once the excursion is over “at the ranch” we would provide a fruit bowl and something to drink to all the clients. The last stop would be returning to the hotel through our mountainous beautiful landscaped roads.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions