Saona Island Tour
Book now and pay later!
We do not take advance payments, feel free to book and pay on collection!
- Discover a dynamic way of getting to know Isla Saona on an excursion sailing the sea by catamaran and speedboat while enjoying the sun and the sea breeze.
- Also enjoy relaxing at Playa Abanico and discover the Saona Natural Pool, located in the nature reserve of the Cotubanama National Park.
- And all this while you learn curiosities of the island thanks to our local guide.
- Fan Beach. One of the best-known beaches on Isla Saona is where you can enjoy miles of white sand, warm, crystal-clear waters, and palm trees and relax.
- The natural pool of Isla Saona, one of the largest in the world, is surrounded by tropical nature and where giant starfish live.
7:00 to 8:00 Pick up from hotels
09:15 Arrival in Bayahibe, from where we will sail to Isla Saona
10:30 Arrival at the natural pool where the starfish are found
11:15 Approx. Arrival at the beach in Isla Saona 12:00 Buffet lunch
14:30 Approx. Return by boat to the port
4:45 p.m. approx. Return by bus to the hotel Saône Natural Pool It is known for being one of the largest natural pools in the world. It is located in the Cotubanamá Nature Reserve (National Park), surrounded by lush tropical forests. You will meet plant species such as the guáyiga, the seedling, the beach grape, the mahogany, or the red mangrove.
- Hotel pick up and drop off (optional)
- Journey by boat and catamaran. On the catamaran, there is entertainment and an open bar of water,
- Sprite and Coca-cola, and rum.
- Stay of 3 hours approx. in Isla Saona: with a stop of 30 min. in the Natural Pool and about 2 hours of stay in Playa Abanico
- Exclusive area in Playa Abanico and loungers facing the sea.
- Buffet with grilled meat and fish and drinks.
- Accompaniment of a tour guide certified by the Ministry of Tourism
- Medical insurance and RC (civil liability)