Dune Buggies in Punta Cana
Book now and pay later!
We do not take advance payments, feel free to book and pay on collection!
Live the adventure of getting to know Punta Cana in a buggy going through trails full of wild nature.
Discover Playa Macao, a beach with very fine white sand and a transparent sea, and delight yourself with its waves. Learn about the process of making Dominican coffee and cocoa, and end with a swim in a tropical cenote.
And all this while you learn curiosities of the island thanks to our local guide and while you feel the speed of the Dune Buggies
Dune Buggies and River Cave Itinerary
- Hotel pick-up (optional)
- Arrival at the ranch where the buggies are, in Macao
- After the explanation of the management and assignment of your buggy, we headed towards Macao Beach, cross country.
- From Macao Beach, we go to a ranch where they make Dominican coffee, cocoa, and tobacco and we will learn about the process of making these products.
- We take the road to the Cave of Macao
- We arrive at the underground cave submerged by a river of crystal clear freshwater where you can bathe by jumping from almost 3 meters high
- Return to the buggies ranch through jungle trails
- End of the activity and return to the hotel
Stop at Playa Macao, a jewel of the Caribbean
Playa Macao has been recognized by UNESCO as one of the best beaches in the Caribbean and is located in the fishing village of Macao. It is quite extensive and is undoubtedly the favorite of surfers and adventurers and lovers of buggies and four-wheels. The waves are strong and ideal for surfing and there is usually a moderate wind.
Typical Dominican ranch and cocoa and coffee plantations
You will learn about the process of making the most famous local products in the Dominican Republic such as cocoa, coffee, tobacco, and Mamajuana (a Dominican aphrodisiac elixir).
In addition to knowing the process, elaboration, and history, you will be able to taste each one of these products and buy it as a souvenir of the trip.
Underground cenote in Cueva Macao
You will enjoy a bath in the underground waters of a cenote. Descending some steps to a cave with a river of fresh water. Perfect for refreshing after driving through the mud.