Catalina Island and Snorkeling
Book now and pay later!
We do not take advance payments, feel free to book and pay on collection!
Unlike the excursion to Saona, in this tour to Catalina Island, we focus on snorkeling, since the island has a coral reef full of life that surrounds it. It is the perfect place to enjoy the freshness of the water snorkeling and take a dip on the island’s beach. Let yourself be impressed by the beauty of the reefs and the colors of the fish. Along with Saona, Catalina Island is one of the two jewels of the Caribbean.
The boat ride from the port of La Romana to Isla Catalina is usually between 20 and 30 minutes. This leaves us plenty of time to enjoy snorkeling and swimming on the island’s beach.
- 6:30 to 8:00 approx. hotel pick up
- 09:30 Stop at a souvenir shop
- 10:30 Arrival at the port of La Romana, where we will set sail for Catalina Island
- 11:30 Arrival at Catalina Island, snorkeling area
- 12:30 Arrival at the private beach on Catalina Island
- 13:30 approx. Buffet food
- 15:30 Return by boat to the port
- 16:15 Return by bus to the hotel
The aquarium We will snorkel in El Acuario, the coral reef that surrounds Isla Catalina. It has a depth between 3 and 6 meters, and we will be able to see a colorful scenery of corals and colorful fish from above, comfortably floating with life jackets.
Beach on Catalina Island After diving, we will go to our beach, where we have loungers and a food buffet and we can enjoy a pleasant swim in those crystal clear waters.
Places that are visited
- Catalina Island
- El Acuario (incredible snorkeling area in front of La Isla)
- Beach on Catalina Island
If there are questions before booking, contact us
- What includes?
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel (optional)
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Visit a typical souvenir shop
- Transfer to the island by boat
- Drink on the boat
- Buffet food and drinks on the island
- Snorkeling material (floating jacket, goggles, and tube)
- Water shoes