ATV Quads Tour
ATV Quads Tour and River Cave. Visit Macao Beach
Book now and pay later!
We do not take advance payments, feel free to book and pay on collection!
Experience the adventure of getting to know Punta Cana on an ATV, traveling along trails full of wild nature.
Discover Macao Beach, a beach of fine white sand and transparent sea, and delight yourself with its waves. Learn about the Dominican coffee and cocoa production process, and finish with a swim in a tropical cenote.
And all this while you learn curiosities of the island thanks to our local guide and while you feel the speed of the ATV.
- Pick up at the hotel (optional)
- Arrival at the ranch where the buggies are located, in Macao.
- After the explanation of the management and assignment of your buggy, we head towards Macao beach, cross-country.
- From Macao beach, we go to a ranch where they make Dominican coffee, cocoa and tobacco and learn about the process of elaboration of these products.
- We take the road to the Macao Cave.
- We arrive at the subway cave submerged by a river of crystalline fresh water where you can bathe jumping from almost 3 meters high.
- Return to the buggy ranch through jungle trails.
- End of the activity and return to the hotel
- Pick up/return to hotel
- Protective helmet
- Typical Dominican countryside house (coffee, cocoa and tobacco production).
- Taino Cave with fresh and crystal clear water
- Macao Beach